If you are starting your senior year as a pre-medical student, you’re closer to your dreams than every before.
So you’re finally here. You’ve finally made it. If you are in your final year of college, chances are you’ve either already completed your medical school application and have move on to the next step in the process or you’re awaiting the start of your post-baccalaureate studies. Or, the other option which more and more pre-meds are taking, opting for a gap year. Regardless of what you’re doing, one thing is for sure – it’s your last and final year of undergrad.
By now, many seniors in college have done a lot. They have learned from mistakes, grown from achievements, and made it to their last year. At this point of the road to becoming a doctor, aside from your academic and extracurricular performance, you must keep your head in the game. It is important that you stay focused and keep on the right path. To help you do this, we bring to you some of what we think are the most inspirational and motivational quotes to help you make it through your last year in college. We hope you ponder on them, use them to keep you pushing forward, and sharpen you mental state.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. -Robert Collier
- A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. -Elbert Hubbard
- If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-toitiveness; third, common sense. -Thomas Edison
- Consider the postage stamp: Its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. -Josh Billings